INTERNSHIPS AT EAST WEST CENTER FOR COUNSELLING AND TRAINING
Do come join us in experiencing on the job internship programs at East West Center, by giving hands on experience in counselling skills, uniquely using different modalities of Expressive Arts Therapy in Schools and Corporate settings. For further details contact us.
- Signing a contract with the organisation on confidentiality and code of ethics which has to be followed by the interns.
- The interns will be asked to submit weekly reports with their learning and experience.(Improving reporting skills)
- Weekly Schedules for the interns will be given with both school and corporate setting .
- The internship also includes conducting and initiating workshops at the place of work analyzing the specific needs of the community.(community development- promotion of positive mental health)
- Topics for discussion and assignments will be given periodically.
- Case supervision and presentation will happen every Fridays which is mandatory to all interns.( enhancing peer supervision and learning).
- The interns are requested to be open to all experiences the organisation is likely to provide a good experience in counselling to sharpen their skills.